Friday, September 25, 2009

SEARCH MY HEART LORD

Psalm 139:23-24
"23 Search me, O God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.
24 Point out anything in me that offends you,
and lead me along the path of everlasting life."

Jeremiah 17:10
"But I, the Lord, search all hearts and examine secret motives."

The Holy Spirit guards the entrance to His Presence. We must approach Him with a right spirit. He requires absolute honesty from us when we go before Him. There must be no pretense or deception going into His Presence.


I want to have an unrelenting passion for His Presence like David did ~ a man after God's own heart! I want a pure heart with unselfish motives. I want to be cleansed of everything that hinders communion and intimacy with the Lover of my soul! Lord, search my heart and wash me white as snow!

Today and every day, let our prayer be
Psalm 51:1-11.

No comments:

Post a Comment